What clubs are there in Millburn?
- At Millburn there is a large variety of clubs that you will be able to take part in.
- These clubs include Sporting clubs and various other clubs.
- Sporting clubs include- Badminton, football, hockey, table tennis, basketball, gymnastics, Rugby and cheerleading.
Some of the Non-Sporting Clubs are
- Debating, where a teacher presents a question and the club is organised into people arguing for and people arguing against the idea.
- There are also clubs for Drama, scripture union, recycled crafts, eco community, gardening, photography, the school choir and various other music groups, a book group and film club for Geographical movies.
When do the Clubs take place?
- The clubs take place at lunchtimes, after school and even at night time or the weekend.
Clubs are a great place to meet new people, both teachers and pupils, and to try out new things.