Friday 6th December 2013 Info re prelims, clubs, activities etc
The S4 prelims run from 4-12 December. There are links below to the exam timetable and also to a PowerPoint presentation that is being used this week with all S4 pupils. Please note that the prelims apply to National 5 courses only. When not in an exam, pupils should be in normal classes. Normal school uniform rules apply during the prelims.
If you have any questions about the prelims please do not hesitate to contact the school.
Please note that there is no Study Leave. During the prelims the following rules apply:
- When not in exams, pupils should be in normal classes
- When an exam ends, pupils should return to their normal timetabled class
- If there are 5 minutes or fewer left in a period when an exam ends, pupils should wait and then go to their next period class
- Pupils at National 4 level (where there are no exams) in any subject are expected to be in their normal class while the National 5 prelim in that subject is taking place
- Class teachers will decide how to use their contact with S4 during the prelims, for example by
- o Continuing with teaching of the group (if that is practicable)
- o Using the time for one-to-one work with pupils
- o Setting subject-based revision work for the group
- o Allowing the pupils to work on revision of their own choosing
Information for parents and young people regarding healthy eating habits and research.